Bollywood actor Ranbir Kapoor was one the few celebs to join Mumbai’s first Republic Day Parade on January 26. India is celebrating its 65th Republic Day today.
Actress Poonam Dhillon, who made her television debut with ‘Ek Naye Pehchaan’, tweeted the picture saying, “Happy republic day! Early patriotic riser from Film industry gave up rare holiday 2 b part if 1st parade in Mumbai !”
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
- 24 Maoists Killed In Encounter In Odisha
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
Ranbir Kapoor was joined by his ‘Roy’ co-star Jacqueline Fernandez along with Poonam Dhillon, Bhagyashree and Sushmita Sen. Sushmita Sen was also accompanied by her daughter.
Ranbir Kapoor looks smart in a maroon kurta-pyjama with black nehru jacket. Jaqueline was serene in a white traditional outfit, while Sushmita was chic in the casual denims and top. Poonam Dhillon was bright in a yellow suit while her friend Bhagyashree was simple in white suit.
The Republic Day Parade took place at the Marine Drive in Mumbai for the first time this year. This year, the state government has organised an extravagant parade and decided to include the army and air force and a display of their artillery.