Bollywood actor Ranbir Kapoor was one the few celebs to join Mumbai’s first Republic Day Parade on January 26. India is celebrating its 65th Republic Day today.
Actress Poonam Dhillon, who made her television debut with ‘Ek Naye Pehchaan’, tweeted the picture saying, “Happy republic day! Early patriotic riser from Film industry gave up rare holiday 2 b part if 1st parade in Mumbai !”
Ranbir Kapoor was joined by his ‘Roy’ co-star Jacqueline Fernandez along with Poonam Dhillon, Bhagyashree and Sushmita Sen. Sushmita Sen was also accompanied by her daughter.
Ranbir Kapoor looks smart in a maroon kurta-pyjama with black nehru jacket. Jaqueline was serene in a white traditional outfit, while Sushmita was chic in the casual denims and top. Poonam Dhillon was bright in a yellow suit while her friend Bhagyashree was simple in white suit.
- Soon You Could Get Plastic Currency Notes: Find Out More
- Ranveer Singh and Vaani Kapoor Starrer Befikre Gets A Thumbs Up
- Supreme Court Seeks Centre’s Response Over Various Issues Regarding Demonetisation
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Writes To West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee
- Bigg Boss 10 December 8 Review: Swami Om Feels Cheated, lashes Out At Gaurav For Jail Punishment
- South Korean President Park Geun-Hye Impeached Over Corruption Scandal
- Former Air Chief SP Tyagi Arrested In VVIP Chopper Scam
- After Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi, Liquor Baron Vijay Mallya’s Twitter Account Hacked
- Find Out What PM Narendra Modi Told Cabinet Over Demonetisation Decision
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
The Republic Day Parade took place at the Marine Drive in Mumbai for the first time this year. This year, the state government has organised an extravagant parade and decided to include the army and air force and a display of their artillery.