Superstar Ranbir Kapoor’s upcoming films “Tamasha” and detective drama “Jagga Jasoos” will hit theatres on November 27, 2015 and June 3 next year respectively.
Produced by Sajid Nadiadwala and directed by Imtiaz Ali, “Tamasha” will see Ranbir teaming up with Deepika Padukone again after “Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani” and “Bachna Ae Haseeno”. The duo finished the Delhi leg of shooting the film in March.
- Here's why we prefer Ranbir Kapoor-Deepika Padukone's sparkling chemistry over Ranbir Kapoor-Katrina Kaif's cold vibes
- I am nervous about its prospect: Imtiaz Ali on friend Ranbir Kapoor's Jagga Jasoos
- Ranbir Kapoor on Jagga Jasoos: There were moments when we thought of shelving the film altogether
- Tough for real life couples to romance on-screen: Anurag Basu
- Katrina Kaif isn't worried about Ranbir, Deepika's chemistry in 'Tamasha', confirms spokesperson
- Ranbir Kapoor reveals all about 'Tamasha', 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil', 'Jagga Jasoos'
Ranbir, 32, and Imtiaz are also collaborating again after “Rockstar”.
“I am done with ‘Tamasha’. I have two days of shooting left. I still have lots of work on ‘Jagga Jassos’. ‘Tamasha’ will come before ‘Jagga Jasoos’,” Ranbir told PTI while promoting “Bombay Velvet” in Goa.
“Barfi!” director Anurag Basu’s “Jagga Jasoos”, which will see Ranbir playing a detective opposite Katrina Kaif, will be released on the first weekend post Indian Premier League (IPL) 2016, according to a statement by Disney India.