- Video of Ranbir Kapoor and Shah Rukh Khan dancing on “Bole Chudiyan” is breaking the internet
- Padmavati rangoli row: All the controversies Deepika Padukone-Ranveer Singh starrer has courted before its release
- Rani Mukerji and Aditya Chopra Diwali party photos: Karan Johar, Deepika Padukone and Neil Nitin Mukesh among others in attendance
Superstar Ranbir Kapoor’s upcoming films “Tamasha” and detective drama “Jagga Jasoos” will hit theatres on November 27, 2015 and June 3 next year respectively.
Produced by Sajid Nadiadwala and directed by Imtiaz Ali, “Tamasha” will see Ranbir teaming up with Deepika Padukone again after “Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani” and “Bachna Ae Haseeno”. The duo finished the Delhi leg of shooting the film in March.
- Jagga Jasoos box office collection day 2: Ranbir Kapoor-Katrina Kaif film shows growth, earns Rs 20.10 cr
- EXCLUSIVE Ranbir Kapoor: Katrina and I would stay in touch, will return with Jagga Jasoos sequel
- Katrina Kaif on Ranbir Kapoor: He is someone who never loses focus or interest in cinema
- Here's why we prefer Ranbir Kapoor-Deepika Padukone's sparkling chemistry over Ranbir Kapoor-Katrina Kaif's cold vibes
- I am nervous about its prospect: Imtiaz Ali on friend Ranbir Kapoor's Jagga Jasoos
- Ranbir Kapoor on Jagga Jasoos: There were moments when we thought of shelving the film altogether
Ranbir, 32, and Imtiaz are also collaborating again after “Rockstar”.
“I am done with ‘Tamasha’. I have two days of shooting left. I still have lots of work on ‘Jagga Jassos’. ‘Tamasha’ will come before ‘Jagga Jasoos’,” Ranbir told PTI while promoting “Bombay Velvet” in Goa.
“Barfi!” director Anurag Basu’s “Jagga Jasoos”, which will see Ranbir playing a detective opposite Katrina Kaif, will be released on the first weekend post Indian Premier League (IPL) 2016, according to a statement by Disney India.