Actor Akshay Kumar feels that the Bollywood heartthrobs Ranbir Kapoor and Ranveer Singh are the next superstars of the film industry. The 46-year-old actor feels that the fresh crop of actors, who have been trying to make a mark in the industry, are very talented. (Photos: Ranbir, Ranveer are Bollywood’s hottest bachelors)
“I think Ranbir Kapoor, Ranveer Singh and others are doing well. In my eyes, they are next superstars,” Akshay said at the trailer launch of his forthcoming home production called ‘Fugly’.
Akshay feels newcomers today do not need support of superstars like him to get into the industry. “When we came as newcomers we needed support but today’s newcomers don’t need it… they are fit, good, mentally balanced, and professionally better than us. They know what they want or don’t want,” he said.
“The way they are going is good. There is no need to teach them… they have knowledge about everything. I think they need support of their family (than us),” he added.
In ‘Fugly’, the actor is launching newcomers including Olympic medal winner boxer Vijender Singh and Anil Kapoor’s nephew Mohit Marwah.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
When asked if he has taken a risk by casting newcomers in the film, Akshay said, “in every film there is a risk whether I act in films or the films that I produce. I am confident about the film.” Fugly is helmed by Kabir Sadanand.