It’s curious how Ranbir Kapoor is speaking about Katrina Kaif with no inhibitions whatsoever in his recent interviews. The usual reticent actor who likes to keep his personal life private – is not-so-private after all. In a recent audio interview – No Filters Neha with Neha Dhupia, Ranbir has reportedly spoken about Katrina. Yet again. Ranbir has revealed that if were to choose between two of his ex-girlfriends – Katrina Kaif and Deepika Padukone – he would choose Katrina.
Ranbir and Katrina broke up in January. It has been ten months since then. The actor didn’t comment on the whole issue for quite a long time. So where does this sudden desperateness to talk about Katrina comes from? Is it because his upcoming movie Ae Dil Hai Mushkil about to release ? One can only guess.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
Karan Johar and Anushka Sharma are promoting the movie via their social media accounts, reminding people of the release date. Anushka has recently shared some behind-the-scenes photos from Ae Dil Hai Mushkil. Ranbir is not active on social media despite being requested by KJo.
Katrina, on the other hand, hasn’t spoken on the rumoured breakup. The actress has been gracefully avoiding all questions related to her personal life. When she was asked to comment on Ranbir’s statement about her Katrina requested the media to stop talking about the issue. ” I know that all these questions come out of your concern and love for me. But can we just stop talking about it? Because it is never going to end,” said Katrina in an interview.