Actor Ranbir Kapoor hopes the youth of the country is not “swept away” by the violence that is happening around and continue to steer away from any bitterness.
“I don’t want to sound preachy and like a ‘healer talker’ but we are living in some hard times right now. I hope that you guys don’t get swept away with the bitterness and negativity, the violence that’s happening around the world and around us.”
The actor’s next, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, seems to be in trouble after MNS demanded a ban on Pakistani artistes in Bollywood after the Uri terror attack. The Karan Johar-directed romantic drama features Fawad Khan in a cameo.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Johar had earlier said that banning artistes from across the border is not the solution to stop terrorism. Ranbir, however, refrained from directly commenting on the issue and instead urged fans to remain gentle.
“I want you guys to stay sweet, gentle, amazing and beautiful. Because even though the world may think that it’s a shitty place to live in, it is beautiful. You guys are the force. And the force is going to be with you, forever.” The “Bombay Velvet” star was speaking at Close Up First Move Party here last evening.
The actor asked the fans to hug each other as a gesture to spread love and solidarity. He also sang and danced on newly launched track ‘Channa Mereya’ song from the film, which also stars Aishwarya Rai Bachchan and Anushka Sharma in lead roles.