There appears to be some trouble in paradise, with regard to lovebirds Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif. The couple, who brought in the New Year together in New York, are believed to have had some differences on the trip.
Ranbir and Katrina, who have been almost inseparable for the past few months, were spotted returning separately from their holiday. This immediately set tongues wagging in the industry.
Katrina Kaif, who has skipped major award shows this season, made a solo appearance at the Umang show.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif are often spotted at late night outings but last night it was not the case. Ranbir was seen alone at UTV head Sidharth Roy Kapur’s home.
Ranbir and Katrina are currently shooting for Anurag Basu’s ‘Jagga Jasoos’ and are apparently maintaining a distance from each other on the sets as well.
Well, we hope it’s nothing serious and just a lovers’ tiff.