Ranbir Kapoor took out time from his tight schedule to make way for promiting ‘Roy’, which is all set to hit the screens on February 13.
- While the West offers Lady Bird, here's looking at how our coming-of age genre lost the path
- Ranbir Kapoor and Alia Bhatt begin the New Year with the prep for Brahmastra
- Aishwarya Rai parties with her real and reel life love - Abhishek Bachchan and Ranbir Kapoor, see photos
- Ranbir Kapoor’s a character in Arjun Rampal’s script in 'Roy'
- Ranbir Kapoor, Jacqueline Fernandez's 'Roy' is big pre Valentine's Day release
- Ranbir Kapoor, Jacqueline Fernandez shooting for ‘Roy’ in Langkawi
“There is a different approach to this film, I think it takes a lot of courage to produce such a film, kudos to producer Bhushanji as a producer which is not a typical Hindi format, its not a typical love story, romance is there but its not a typical boy girl romance in Bollywood, so I think its breaking form and content is something which is very risky, at the same time something very brave to do (by Director Vikramjit) I am very excited as this is my first release after Besharam.”