Megastar Amitabh Bachchan said Ranbir Kapoor is more popular than him and wishes to work with the actor, even if it is for a brief role.
Ranbir Kapoor will be seen making a special appearance in Amitabh Bachchan-starrer ‘Bhootnath Returns’.
Ranbir Kapoor has already shot for his cameo in the supernatural-comedy film. He will be seen playing himself, as actor Ranbir Kapoor, in the film.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
“I dont have a scene or a shot with him. I hope we can work together some day in a film. I would be ok doing even a small role in his film. He is very popular …than me,” Amitabh Bachchan told reporters here at the trailer launch of Bhootnath Returns.
“It is always great to work with younger actors…one learns a lot from them,” he said.
Apparently, Ranbir Kapoor makes his entry at an important point and his character is somewhat crucial to the flow of the film.
Shah Rukh Khan, who played the role of Aditya Sharma child Banku’s father in Bhootnath, will be seen reprising his role in the sequel. He too has a cameo in the film and his character will be a continuation to the one that he played in Bhootnath (2008).
Amitabh Bachchan plays the role of a friendly ghost in the movie. “In the first part my character goes to heaven and then he comes back to earth and how he meets this child called Akhrot is what the story is about,” he said.
Amitabh Bachchan will shake a leg with composer-singer Honey Singh in a rap song for the film, which is yet to be shot. The event saw Big B playing card tricks and showing some magic to the media.
‘Bhootnath Returns’ is a sequel to 2008 horror-comedy ‘Bhootnath’, which is being directed by Nitesh Tiwari and produced by T-Series & BR Films.
Bhoothnath Returns is scheduled to release on April 11 and stars Big B, Boman Irani and Marathi actress Usha Jadhav in the lead.