Ranbir Kapoor will be seen making a special appearance in Amitabh Bachchan-starrer ‘Bhootnath Returns’.
Ranbir Kapoor has already shot for his cameo in the supernatural-comedy film. He will be seen playing himself, as actor Ranbir Kapoor, in the film.
“I dont have a scene or a shot with him. I hope we can work together some day in a film. I would be ok doing even a small role in his film. He is very popular …than me,” Amitabh Bachchan told reporters here at the trailer launch of Bhootnath Returns.
“It is always great to work with younger actors…one learns a lot from them,” he said.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
Apparently, Ranbir Kapoor makes his entry at an important point and his character is somewhat crucial to the flow of the film.
Shah Rukh Khan, who played the role of Aditya Sharma child Banku’s father in Bhootnath, will be seen reprising his role in the sequel. He too has a cameo in the film and his character will be a continuation to the one that he played in Bhootnath (2008).
Amitabh Bachchan plays the role of a friendly ghost in the movie. “In the first part my character goes to heaven and then he comes back to earth and how he meets this child called Akhrot is what the story is about,” he said.
Amitabh Bachchan will shake a leg with composer-singer Honey Singh in a rap song for the film, which is yet to be shot. The event saw Big B playing card tricks and showing some magic to the media.
‘Bhootnath Returns’ is a sequel to 2008 horror-comedy ‘Bhootnath’, which is being directed by Nitesh Tiwari and produced by T-Series & BR Films.
Bhoothnath Returns is scheduled to release on April 11 and stars Big B, Boman Irani and Marathi actress Usha Jadhav in the lead.