Alia will be seen in the upcoming episode of filmmaker Karan Johar’s celebrity talk show ‘Koffee with Karan’ and when the host ‘asked what is your vibe like with Ranbir’, the 21-year-old actress was all praises for him.
“I remember the first time I spoke to Ranbir.. you called him up when ‘Rockstar’ released and you said, here talk to Ranbir tell him how much you love him. And I just spoke so much rubbish, I was just talking non-stop. But later I have hung out with Ranbir and I still think he is really adorable and I still want to marry him,” Alia said.
When asked if she has expressed her love for him to Ranbir’s mother Neetu Kapoor and more importantly does Katrina Kaif (his rumoured girlfriend) know about it, Alia said, “Everybody knows my plan. I have gone on record and said it as you said.. and I am very open about it except to Ranbir.”
In the rapid fire round, when Karan asked Alia to name a person from the film industry who she would like to go on a romantic date with, Alia promptly replied Ranbir.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
Alia has been often linked with her ‘Student of the Year’ co-stars Varun Dhawan and Siddharth Malhotra but she laughs it off saying, “They (Varun and Siddharth) are constantly pulling my leg. O Pari (Parineeti Chopra) is so sexy..O Pari is like this… Pari is like that. But I know that they love me more than her. And its the same with Arjun Kapoor. So that’s fine.”
Arjun was paired opposite Parineeti in his debut film ‘Ishaqzaade’. While Parineeti and Siddharth were seen together in the recently released film ‘Hasee toh Phasee’. Also, there have been rumours that Alia and Arjun are dating each other, but the young actress rubbished such reports.
On the worst dressed man in Bollywood, she said, “I think Ranveer (Singh) has been really experimenting, sometimes I think it is really cool but sometimes it is a miss.”
The upcoming and last episode of the chat show this season will also have Parneeti Chopra as a guest. It will be aired this Sunday on Star World.