Ranbir, recently revealed in an interview to regional magazine Anand Bazaar Patrika, that he and Katrina will tie the knot by the end of next year. He said, “This year both of us are extremely busy, so there won’t be any time for the marriage. We have planned to tie the knot by the end of next year. Both of us have agreed on that.”
Since, the duo is busy with their work commitments as of now, Ranbir being busy with his upcoming movie ‘Bombay Velvet’ and Katrina gearing up for Cannes, nothing is being done as of now, but their roka ceremony is likely to take place by the end of May.
- Ranbir Kapoor to tie the knot soon, mom Neetu Kapoor looking for a bride
- What made Mahira Khan groove to Ranbir Kapoor's ex-girlfriend Katrina Kaif's song Kala Chashma?
- I am in love but have not made any marriage plans yet: Ranbir Kapoor
- Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif enjoy movie date after announcing wedding plans
- Ranbir Kapoor-Katrina Kaif’s 'not-so-secret' love story
- Really? Katrina Kaif is an old friend, says rumoured beau Ranbir Kapoor
Also stating how sure they were about the relationship, Ranbir further said, “Both of us are sure about our relationship and if we don’t open about it now, it would be showing disrespect to the relationship. I am 33 now and its time I have my family. Even Katrina wants that. I have grown up in a family where film is everything. So I know the importance of gossip and my funda is simple. When there is gossip, try not to react and it is advisable not to think too much about yourself.”
Their relationship has been doing the rounds for quiet some time now, and after all the apprehensions we are now sure of their plans further on.