- Celebrities turn up in support of Mahira Khan and Ranbir Kapoor after their photos of smoking together go viral
- Mahira Khan gets trolled by Pakistani fans for ‘smoking’ with Ranbir Kapoor, wearing ‘short’ dress
- Parineeti Chopra on Ranbir and Mahira’s photos: Because of social media, everything becomes too big a deal
Ranbir, recently revealed in an interview to regional magazine Anand Bazaar Patrika, that he and Katrina will tie the knot by the end of next year. He said, “This year both of us are extremely busy, so there won’t be any time for the marriage. We have planned to tie the knot by the end of next year. Both of us have agreed on that.”
Since, the duo is busy with their work commitments as of now, Ranbir being busy with his upcoming movie ‘Bombay Velvet’ and Katrina gearing up for Cannes, nothing is being done as of now, but their roka ceremony is likely to take place by the end of May.
- Despite Myanmar leader Aung San Suu Kyi's claims, violence against Rohingya continues
- Syria drops off the radar at UN assembly
- Fearing eruption, thousands in Bali flee from Mount Agung
- Caroline Wozniacki stuns Garbine Muguruza to reach Pan Pacific Open final
- Etihad Airways launches 'fly now pay later' scheme
- 2 coaches of an empty train derail in Agra
Also stating how sure they were about the relationship, Ranbir further said, “Both of us are sure about our relationship and if we don’t open about it now, it would be showing disrespect to the relationship. I am 33 now and its time I have my family. Even Katrina wants that. I have grown up in a family where film is everything. So I know the importance of gossip and my funda is simple. When there is gossip, try not to react and it is advisable not to think too much about yourself.”
Their relationship has been doing the rounds for quiet some time now, and after all the apprehensions we are now sure of their plans further on.