Actor Ranbir Kapoor has clarified a comment he made on Ae Dil Hai Mushkil co-star Aishwarya Rai Bachchan during an interview and said he respects her. While talking about the intimate scenes between him and Aishwarya in the film, Ranbir apparently said in a radio interview that he felt shy, so much so that his hands used to shiver and he was hesitant to even touch her cheeks.
He then added that Aishwarya asked him to do it properly, reminding him that they were acting at the end of the day. “Tabhi maine socha, kabhi aisa mauka milega nahi, so maine bhi mauke pe chauka maar diya!” Ranbir said. Now, in a statement, the actor has said that his comments “in a radio interview were taken in a bad taste,” though he has not mentioned the particular statement.The statement says he is hurt about how a candid conversation has been blown out of context and sensationalised into headlines and stories.
“Aishwarya is such a superb actor and also a family friend. She’s one of India’s most talented and respected women. I will be forever grateful to her for her contribution to Ae Dil Hai Mushkil. I could not have disrespected her like that!” the 34-year-old actor said.
On the other hand, Anushka Sharma is in all praise of Ranbir Kapoor for his acting skills. The actor, who has teamed up for the second time with Ranbir after Bombay Velvet, says, “Ranbir is a very good actor. He has given us some amazing films. I admire him for the choices he has made at the beginning of his career. He did films like Rocket Singh: Salesman of the Year, Rajneeti, Barfi. It’s refreshing to see a young actor making such kind of choices.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“Sometimes you will have films that will not work and that has happened to everyone. He just went through a phase in which his films did not do well and it’s fine. He is an actor, he is a performer. Ranbir is here to stay because of the actor that he is,” she said.