Ranbir Kapoor is a superstar even if he gives 25 flops: Kareena Kapoor Khan

Kareena Kapoor Khan counts brother Ranbir Kapoor as the finest actor of his generation and loved the rushes of Ae Dil Hai Mushkil.

By: PTI | Mumbai | Published:September 20, 2016 10:36 am

Kareena Kapoor, Ranbir Kapoor, Kareena Kapoor Khan, Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, Kareena Kapoor image Kareena Kapoor doesn’t like when people say Ranbir Kapoor will be back after Ae Dil Hai Mushkil.

Actress Kareena Kapoor Khan has said that even after delivering flops her actor-brother Ranbir Kapoor remains the eternal superstar of Bollywood and she is confident about his on-screen talent. “Ranbir Kapoor is the superstar of our Hindi film industry. I don’t think anything can shake him (bring him down). Even if he gives 25 flop or hit films, he is the best actor till date. I don’t like the fact when people say Ae Dil Hai Mushkil will bring back Ranbir back (on track),” Kareena said.

“I think everybody has hits and flops…even I have had flop films. I don’t think anything deters the stars and stardom in his eyes. He is one of the finest actors that we have today.” With films like “Rocket Singh”, “Barfi” and “Rockstar”, Ranbir was seen as the most bankable face among the current crop of actors, but two flops “Besharam” and “Bombay Velvet” have taken some sheen off his stardom.

Read: In Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Bulleya, Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Ranbir Kapoor are in love and lust

But his cousin Kareena seems to be fond of him as an actor. She said she saw the rushes of his most talked about film Ae Dil Hai Mushkil much before everyone did. Besides Ranbir, Karan Johar’s directorial venture Ae Dil Hai Mushkil features Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, Anushka Sharma and Fawad Khan. The 35-year-old Bajrangi Bhaijaan actress is quite excited about the film.

Watch the latest in entertainment news

Ae Dil Hai Mushkil is looking really great. I am excited to see it as its Karan Johar’s film. Both Ranbir and Karan are my brothers. I am rooting for the film from the bottom of my heart,” she added. The romantic drama releases on October 28.

For all the latest Entertainment News, download Indian Express App

Rajeev Jaiswal
    Sep 20, 2016 at 9:57 am
    Both of you should act together in a movie. I don't understand the reason why you two shy away from pairing in a movie when you are such great professionals. For Kareena, if intimate scenes are not a problem with Arjun Kapoor after marraige with Saif, then why is it a issue with Ranbir Kapoor. Grow up, you are mature and professionals.
    Shaiju Bhaskar
    Sep 20, 2016 at 10:51 am
    Best actor ever !! ROFL πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
  3. B
    Bunny Rabbit
    Sep 20, 2016 at 6:56 am
    mama;s boy and scion RK should retire . Tough for him to bounce back .
  4. J
    Jayaram S
    Sep 20, 2016 at 11:04 am
    Kareena being such a matured actor should not be making this kind of statements. How on earth some one can be called as Superstar after 25 flops, does it make sense to talk like this being such matured actor. She must have gone mad in the love of brother but let me tell you bollywood does not belong to any one, one who acts and earns money for producers will stay for long time.
    kabul
    Sep 20, 2016 at 11:22 am
    kareena is super star, but i don't think ranbir is future super star seeing his back to back flop movie.i am big fan of kareen but not of her bro...
  6. U
    u heard
    Sep 20, 2016 at 6:30 am
    f9, so long as the ticket money is refunded
    Ak
    Sep 20, 2016 at 2:58 pm
    You guys are nothing without your surname! #goodmorning
    shaba
    Sep 20, 2016 at 6:16 pm
    I am totally agreed with you Kareena love you ,,,,, Ranbir is super duper star....