Ranbir Kapoor is a heartthrob and certainly a brilliant actor. He brings alive all the characters he plays. Be it his Wake Up Sid’s cool carefree avatar or the intense lover from Rockstar, the actor gave it his best. Now, when this Kapoor scion is set to impress with his upcoming film Ae Dil Hai Mushkil, we can see the various emotions he is set to personify, the glimpse of which we got in the film’s promos and songs. Enough to make our hearts skip beats already!
While Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s title track introduced us to the complicated love and relationship Rastories between the film’s lead actors Ranbir Kapoor, Anushka Sharma and Aishwarya Rai Bachchan, the film’s second track Bulleya belonged to Ranbir and Aishwarya’s crackling chemistry. Ranbir will be seen romancing Aishwarya and will also play Anushka’s bestie in this Karan Johar’s directorial. The film also stars Pakistani actor Fawad Khan and going by the looks of it, it is probably Fawad or Anushka, who become a reason for Ranbir’s heartbreak. And there you go, the Barfi actor cries, and cries again!
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Dharma Productions Twitter page gave several reasons to watch the film and one of them was its new song Channa Mereya. It read: “Because Ranbir proves that sometimes men cry better than they speak!”
— Dharma Productions (@DharmaMovies) September 29, 2016
Convinced? Now let’s rewind and go back to Ranbir’s earlier films where we saw him crying buckets. Yes, he cried hard, and even left the audience teary-eyed. For once, we loved a man shedding tears!
Rockstar: The 2011 film was a musical romance directed by Imtiaz Ali, and we also saw a lot of drama in it, thanks to Ranbir Kapoor and debutant Nargis Fakhri. The film had amazing music composed by A. R. Rahman and beautifully executed by the actor. But its track of incomplete love and heartbreak was enough to make RK cry, cry and cry!
Anjaana Anjaani: The film starring now global star Priyanka Chopra and Ranbir was another entertainer. But what one cannot forget is the film’s heart-touching song ‘Tujhe Bhula Diya’. The way Ranbir cried in the same, made everyone’s eyes moist for sure.
Barfi: This film brought Ranbir in the first league of actors with a brilliant performance. He received immense appreciation and the emotional outburst he showcased in the film was tremendous. Ranbir swept all the best actor awards for 2013, and all because of his role of a mute and deaf man, in the film. We will always remember him for beautifully executing his emotions in this one.
Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani: Call it inspired from his real life break-up with actor Deepika Padukone, or the awesome plot, Ranbir was very convincing in the heartbreak portions of the film. Deepika made him cry in YJHD. We are not commenting on who made whom emotional in real life, between the two of them!
Tamasha: And Deepika did it again, this time with a deeper intensity. Remember the song “Agar Tum Sath Ho”. Both Ranbir and Deepika agreed that the song was emotionally too draining to shoot. Yes, we could feel that passion and pain too. We even felt tears rolling down our eyes, right?
We always await Ranbir rock the screen with his beautiful characters, and highly emotional acts. We definitely love him more for not shying away from shedding those tears, unlike the stereotypical assumption that “men don’t cry”. It’s absolutely normal for all you guys to weep. Trust us!
And lastly, nothing can sum up his emotions in a better way than this cute picture of li’l Ranbir. Aww!