After actress Kareena Kapoor Khan walked out of Karan Johar’s ‘Shuddhi’ following the delay, the film’s lead actor Hrithik Roshan too walked out of the film due to date issues. Also Read: Kareena Kapoor Khan unsure about starring in ‘Shuddhi’
Kareena Kapoor had recently said that she was not sure if she would act in the movie ‘Shuddhi’, whenever it went on the floor.
“I don’t know when it will happen. Since one and half years, it has got postponed. I haven’t met Karan Johar and Hrithik is busy doing a movie titled ‘Bang Bang’. Whenever the movie goes to the floors, I will decide whether to do it,” Kareena said. Also Read: Kareena Kapoor to turn down films if offered purely due to “friendship”
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
Hrithik Rohsan too released a statement saying that he would not be able to be a part of ‘Shuddhi’ due to date issues. The actor, who is currently in Shimla shooting for ‘Bang Bang’ with Katrina Kaif, said that he doesn’t want the film to delay any further on his account and thereby has opted out of it. In pics: Katrina Kaif, Hrithik Roshan get busy with ‘Bang Bang’
To be produced by Karan Johar, ‘Shuddhi’ has been repeatedly postponed, primarily due to actor Hrithik Roshan’s head injury. Also Read: Katrina Kaif joins Hrithik Roshan in Shimla for ‘Bang Bang’
And now according to reports, the ‘Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani’ hit pair Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone are all set to step into the lead role for ‘Shuddhi’. Deepika Padukone and Ranbir Kapoor’s chemistry post their break up was put to test by Karan Johar in Ayan Mukherji’s directorial venture ‘Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani’, which turned out to be one of the big hits of 2013.
Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone’s chemistry too was one the most talked about aspects in the film. Post their breakup in 2010, ‘Yeh Jawaani Hai Deewani’, was Ranbir Kapoor and Deepika Padukone’s first film together.
The ‘Bachna Ae Haseeno’ couple have also reportedly signed Imtiaz Ali’s ‘Window Seat’. Shooting for ‘Shuddhi’ was scheduled to begin this year and supposed to hit movie halls in 2015.