Bollywood actress and item girl Rakhi Sawant, known for being outspoken and blunt, says she likes the “controversy queen” tag.
“I always believe in speaking my mind. And if that gets me in the eye of the world then so be it. I’m not just comfortable being called the controversy queen, but I totally love it. People always see what I am in real life,” Rakhi, who will feature on actor Ronit Roy’s family game show “Deal or No Deal”, said in a statement.
- Rakhi Sawant to play Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh's daughter Honeypreet Insan
- Virat Kohli make sure you drink less and smoke less, says Rakhi Sawant in accusation of India getting overconfident in ICC Champions Trophy Final
- Rakhi Sawant's bail cancelled and fresh warrants served, controversy queen in deep trouble
- Poonam Pandey, Rakhi Sawant's viral hot yoga photos are not the yoga inspiration you need, see photos
- Rakhi Sawant's leaked MMS goes viral, but she is confused if that's her in the video
- The curious case of Rakhi Sawant
The episode of “Deal or No Deal” featuring Rakhi will be aired on Sunday.
On the film front, Rakhi will be next seen in “Ek Kahaani Julie Ki”, based on the Sheena Bora murder mystery. She will play the character of prime accused Indrani Mukherjea in the film.