‘Bhaag Milkha Bhaag’ director, Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra is busy shooting for his next film, ‘Mirziya’ featuring Anil Kapoor’s son, Harshvardhan Kapoor and Saiyami Kher as main leads.
The director shared a beautiful picture from the sets in Ladakh where he can be seen sipping on some coffee along with DOP Paweel Dylus against the picturesque backdrop of Pangong Tso lake.
- Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra shot 'Mirziya' during monsoon in Ladakh
- Hope I can do justice to romance: Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra
- Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra likely to visit Delhi University
- Rakeysh Omprakash Mehra keeps 'Mirziya' details a secret
- No phones allowed on Harshvardhan Kapoor's ‘Mirziya’ set
- Mirziya to go on floors in October
‘Mirziya’ is a contemporary love story and is said to have been shot in locations that no Bollywood film has even been shot in Ladakh.