Director Rakesh Roshan is working on a romantic film that would have his actor son Hrithik Roshan in it.
“I am working on a script… it is a romantic film. But it is too early to talk about it as nothing is concrete,” Roshan told PTI.
Asked if the film will have his son Hrithik in it, the filmmaker said, “Of course it (the film) will have Hrithik. Without him I will not make a film.”
Roshan directed Hrithik in several films like “Kaho Naa…Pyaar Hai”, “Koi Mil Gaya”, Krrish” and “Krrish 3”.
The 66-year old actor-producer-director also revealed that he is not working on “Krrish 4”. “It is not happening as of yet,” he added.
- 10 films from 2000s that foreshadow what audiences are watching today
- Rakesh Roshan gives best birthday gift to son Hrithik Roshan, announces Krrish 4
- Happy birthday Hrithik Roshan: Here’s why the Super 30 actor is Bollywood’s true ‘Greek God’
- Top 10 songs of Hrithik Roshan: Hrithik Roshan video songs from Kaabil, Dhoom 2, Mohenjo Daro, Bang Bang, Krrish 3, Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara
- Why Hrithik Roshan’s ‘Krrish 3’ was almost shelved
- Hrithik’s honesty,sincerity has increased: Rakesh Roshan
Hrithik is busy with Ashutosh Gowarikar’s “Mohenjo Daro” and then he also has a film with Vijay Krishna Acharya which will be produced by Yash Raj Films.