After teaming up with Sunny Leone in ‘Ek Paheli Leela‘, actor Rajneesh Duggal will be seen with her once again in a dark romantic thriller film titled ‘Tera Beimaan Love’. He says they share a comfortable professional camaraderie.
Rajneesh told IANS: “My next film is with Sunny Leone and it’s titled ‘Tera Beimaan Love’. I loved the story and I am comfortable working with her since I have already shared the screen space with her in ‘Ek Paheli Leela’.”
The film, directed and produced by Rajeev Chaudhari, will be widely shot in Dubai and Mumbai, said Rajneesh.
- Sunny Leone on her Tamil film debut: I’m beyond excited to start shooting
- Sunny Leone sincere, hardworking: Rajneish Duggal
- Sunny Leone says she’s grown as actor, dancer
- Big actors refused my film due to Sunny Leone: Bobby Khan
- My competition is not with Sunny Leone: Jay Bhanushali
- Sunny Leone: Husband has cutest role in ‘Ek Paheli Leela’
The model-turned-actor says he regrets doing some films like “Be Careful” and “Spark”, and that he has learnt from his mistakes.
“There were two films — ‘Be Careful’ and ‘Spark’, which I should not have done. But I also take it as a learning experience… you get to learn from your mistakes. At times because of commitments, you do a film. I have made mistakes, but I am very quality conscious otherwise.”