Actor Rajkummar Rao wishes luck to filmmaker Hansal Mehta for their film “CityLights”, which will be screened at the New York Indian Film Festival (NYIFF).
Rajkummar took to his micro-blogging website Twitter to wish Mehta.
“Good luck my dearest @mehtahansal sir for #CityLights screening at the New York festival. Have a great time. See you soon :-)) Big Hug,” the “Shahid” actor tweeted.
— Rajkumar Rao (@RajkummarRao) May 4, 2015
The film “Citylights” is the story of Deepak Singh, who is forced to migrate to Mumbai from Rajasthan with his wife and child. He soon discovers the complexities of city life and finds himself living on the streets.
- Newton remains one of India's finest films: Hansal Mehta
- Hansal Mehta on Kangana Ranaut starrer Simran: History has always been kinder to my films
- Rajkummar Rao-starrer Omerta to bring curtains down at Jio MAMI 19th Mumbai Film Festival
- Hansal Mehta, Rajkummar Rao's Omerta screened to a packed audience at TIFF 2017
- Hansal Mehta's 'CityLights' screened at New York Indian Film Festival
- 'Citylights' to be screened at NYIFF
Produced by Fox Studios and Mahesh Bhatt, “CityLights” also stars Patralekha in the lead roles, it is an adaptation of British film “Metro Manila”.
The 15th edition of the annual film festival is scheduled to be held on May 4-9 this year.