Actor Rajkummar Rao wishes luck to filmmaker Hansal Mehta for their film “CityLights”, which will be screened at the New York Indian Film Festival (NYIFF).
Rajkummar took to his micro-blogging website Twitter to wish Mehta.
“Good luck my dearest @mehtahansal sir for #CityLights screening at the New York festival. Have a great time. See you soon :-)) Big Hug,” the “Shahid” actor tweeted.
— Rajkumar Rao (@RajkummarRao) May 4, 2015
The film “Citylights” is the story of Deepak Singh, who is forced to migrate to Mumbai from Rajasthan with his wife and child. He soon discovers the complexities of city life and finds himself living on the streets.
- ED begins probe against Iqbal Kaskar, others
- India Meteorological Department forecasts thundershowers this week
- Business leader for whom Valley shut down
- Mumbai University was unprepared for onscreen assessment: IT department
- ODF deadline in sight, Devendra Fadnavis adopts carrot and stick policy
- Republicans fail again to kill off Obamacare in US Senate
Produced by Fox Studios and Mahesh Bhatt, “CityLights” also stars Patralekha in the lead roles, it is an adaptation of British film “Metro Manila”.
The 15th edition of the annual film festival is scheduled to be held on May 4-9 this year.