Actor Rajkummar Rao, whose mother breathed her last on March 11, has penned an emotional tribute to her, saying “I’ll meet you again on the other side”.
Rajkummar, Bollywood’s critically acclaimed actor, wrote on his Facebook page on Saturday: “You are the best mother in this whole world. Thank you for being my mom, my strength, my inspiration and my pride. Thank you for always being there.
“Thank you for teaching me everything in life and for always supporting me in everything. I could have been nothing without you and your blessings. I am a proud son. I love you immensely and I’ll meet you again on the other side Maa.”
- Four years after Queen, Rajkummar Rao and Kangana Ranaut set to reunite for a thriller
- Rajkummar Rao gracious for his big win at Filmfare, remembers his mother
- Rajkummar Rao and Shraddha Kapoor announce work on their horror comedy through an adorable photo
- Rajkummar Rao: Actors should be socially responsible. I don’t want to do films where I am spreading hatred
- Rajkummar Rao: I long for different scripts and interesting roles
- Rajkummar Rao dedicates APSA best actor award to his mother
The “Aligarh” actor’s mother was reportedly unwell for a while and succumbed to a heart attack. Rajkummar was said to have been busy shooting his next film “Newton” in Chandigarh when he received the news of his mother’s death.