National award winner Rajkummar Rao, whose latest release ‘CityLights’ recived a tremendous response, has opted out of ‘Revolution 2020’. The film is a book adaption of Chetan Bhagat’s novel by the same name.
Rajkummar, who played an important role in ‘Kai Po Che’, adaptation of yet another Chetan Bhagat’s novel ‘3 Mistakes Of My Life’, has called it quits citing date issues.
The actor stated that he could not match the dates as it was clashing with Ramesh Sippy’s film. Though disappointed, Siddharth Roy Kapur, MD Disney India revealed that Rajkummar Rao is a talented actor and he will look forward to work with him soon.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Earlier Rajkummar Rao had said that he was excited about the project. “I’m thrilled to be part of ‘Revolution 2020′. We will start shooting by September and I am looking forward to it,” he has said. Describing it as a “very unusual subject”, he said that considering the fact that it will be directed by Rajkumar Gupta, “I am all the more excited.”