Actor Rajkummar Rao has denied reports that he will be seen in Aamir Khan’s upcoming sports drama “Dangal”.
There were reports that the “CityLights” star would be seen making a special appearance with Aamir, who worked with him in “Talaash”.
“All these reports about me in ‘Dangal’ are rumours,” Rajkummar told PTI.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
The National-award winning actor is all geared up for “Aligarh”, which releases this Friday. It is based on the real life story of a professor Dr S R Siras, who was fired from his position for his sexuality.
Directed by Hansal Mehta of “CityLights” and “Shahid” fame, the film stars Manoj Bajpayee.
“Dangal” is based on the life of wrestler Mahavir Singh Phogat, who taught wrestling to his daughters Babita Kumari and Geeta Phogat.