Actor Rajkummar Rao has denied reports that he will be seen in Aamir Khan’s upcoming sports drama “Dangal”.
There were reports that the “CityLights” star would be seen making a special appearance with Aamir, who worked with him in “Talaash”.
“All these reports about me in ‘Dangal’ are rumours,” Rajkummar told PTI.
The National-award winning actor is all geared up for “Aligarh”, which releases this Friday. It is based on the real life story of a professor Dr S R Siras, who was fired from his position for his sexuality.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
Directed by Hansal Mehta of “CityLights” and “Shahid” fame, the film stars Manoj Bajpayee.
“Dangal” is based on the life of wrestler Mahavir Singh Phogat, who taught wrestling to his daughters Babita Kumari and Geeta Phogat.