Actors Rajkummar Rao and Rakul Preet Singh are undergoing workshops together for Ramesh Sippy’s new directorial “Shimla Mirchi”, which also stars veteran actress Hema Malini.
“Ramesh Sippy sir has been taking workshops for Rakul and I. Rakul is shooting in the south, so every weekend we have a workshop. It’s a very unusual film a light-hearted comedy so we have to make sure about how we look together on screen,” Rajkummar told IANS.
Rakul made her Bollywood debut with “Yaariyan”, which Rajkummar is yet to see.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
“But I have seen her advertisements, she is outstanding,” he said.
Meanwhile, Rajkummar is excited about sharing the screen space with senior actress Hema in the film, the story of which is reportedly about how a single mother (Hema) and her daughter (Rakul) fall in love with the same man.
“This is for the first time I am working with a senior actress. I am extremely excited to share the screen space with Hema Malini,” he said.