Tamil ‘Superstar’ Rajnikanth’s multi-lingual film ‘Kochadaiiyaan’ will release worldwide on April 11, the film’s producers announced today.
Shot using Photorealistic Peformance Capture technology, earlier used in Hollywood superhit “Avataar”, the film is an “epic dramatisation” of good versus evil, producer Eros International Media Ltd said in a statement.
The film will be the superstar’s first venture after his recovery from a reported kidney ailment and is directed by his daughter Soundarya Rajnikanth Ashwin.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
The star cast includes Deepika Padukone, Shobana, R Sharath Kumar, Aadhi and many others. A R Rahman has scored the music.
“For the first time, a full length feature has been made using Peformance Capture technology in India and I truly hope this creates a whole alternate film avenue apart from live action films in our country,” Soundarya said.
The film will release in Tamil, Hindi, Telugu, Marathi, Bhojpuri, Bengali and Punjabi in India and overseas in more than 6000 screens, Sunil Lulla, MD, Eros International Media Ltd said.
“We are releasing an English version internationally as well,” Lulla added.