The release of Rajinikanth‘s much awaited movie ‘Kochadaiiyaan’ has been pushed back again to May 23, due to technical issues, it was officially announced on Tuesday (May 7).
Eros International Media Ltd (Eros International) is setto release ‘Kochadaiiyaan – The Legend‘, directed by his daughter Soundarya Rajnikanth Ashwin worldwide on May 23, two weeks after its previously announced release date of May 9.
Although the entire unit geared up for a May 9 release,due to some unexpected technical issues, the movie is now set to release on May 23.
The movie features photorealistic performance capture technology for the very first time in the history of Indian cinema.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
The movie is being released in six Indian languages namely Tamil, Telugu, Hindi, Marathi, Bhojpuri and Punjabi, simultaneously in 2D as well as 3D, at over 6000 screens worldwide.