The release of Rajinikanth‘s much awaited movie ‘Kochadaiiyaan’ has been pushed back again to May 23, due to technical issues, it was officially announced on Tuesday (May 7).
Eros International Media Ltd (Eros International) is setto release ‘Kochadaiiyaan – The Legend‘, directed by his daughter Soundarya Rajnikanth Ashwin worldwide on May 23, two weeks after its previously announced release date of May 9.
Although the entire unit geared up for a May 9 release,due to some unexpected technical issues, the movie is now set to release on May 23.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
‘Kochadaiiyaan’ which showcases Rajinikanth in a double role, also stars Deepika Padukone, R Sharath kumar, Nazar, Aadi, Shobana and Rukmini.
The movie features photorealistic performance capture technology for the very first time in the history of Indian cinema.
The movie is being released in six Indian languages namely Tamil, Telugu, Hindi, Marathi, Bhojpuri and Punjabi, simultaneously in 2D as well as 3D, at over 6000 screens worldwide.