Amitabh Bachchan, 71, alongwith the South legend launched the trailer here late last night at a suburban multiplex.
Directed by Rajinikanth’s daughter Soundarya, Kochadaiiyaan is a hi-tech 3D film with photo-realistic motion capture technology also known as performance capturing technology, a first of this kind being produced in India.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
Hollywood blockbuster films like ‘Avatar’, ‘The Adventures of Tintin’ have been produced with same performance capturing technology.
“I am finding it difficult to find words to what we have witnessed now. Firstly, I will like to acknowledge that it is a woman who has directed this kind of a movie. With the kind of struggle our nation is going through (regards to women) it is commendable that Soundarya has done this and showed that women in India are capable to do best,” Amitabh Bachchan said.
Soundarya is happy that Amitabh Bachchan released the Hindi trailer of the film. The film stars Rajinikanth in a triple role and Bollywood’s leading actress Deepika Padukone among a host of other acclaimed actors.
Besides Bachchan, other A-listers including wife Jaya, daughter-in-law Aishwarya, filmmakers Shekar Kapur, R Balki, Subhash Ghai, Ramesh Sippy, Kajol, Anupam Kher and others were present at the trailer launch.
“I saw the glimpse of the trailer and told Rajinikanth how he should be proud of you (Soundarya) for what you have done and achieved. It is a game-changer for Indian cinema. We are proud of you,” Shekar Kapur said.
Director R Balki found this (trailer) miraculous and is eagerly looking forward to the release of the film. “Soundarya you are the star,” he said.
Filmmaker Ramesh Sippy said, “I am privileged to be here with the big guns of Indian cinema. I congratulate and am proud of Soundarya for taking our cinema a step ahead. I wish all the success to the film.”
‘Kochadaiiyaan’ is all set to deliver ground breaking technology, taking 3D films a step further in India.
The film will take audience on a musical adventure journey through larger than life battle sequences, intricate period detail and real life actors modelled in the animated
world of historic India.
Earlier, Shah Rukh Khan had launched the music for ‘Kochadaiiyaan’ in Chennai. The film is scheduled to release this summer.