Amitabh Bachchan, 71, alongwith the South legend launched the trailer here late last night at a suburban multiplex.
Directed by Rajinikanth’s daughter Soundarya, Kochadaiiyaan is a hi-tech 3D film with photo-realistic motion capture technology also known as performance capturing technology, a first of this kind being produced in India.
Hollywood blockbuster films like ‘Avatar’, ‘The Adventures of Tintin’ have been produced with same performance capturing technology.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“I am finding it difficult to find words to what we have witnessed now. Firstly, I will like to acknowledge that it is a woman who has directed this kind of a movie. With the kind of struggle our nation is going through (regards to women) it is commendable that Soundarya has done this and showed that women in India are capable to do best,” Amitabh Bachchan said.
Soundarya is happy that Amitabh Bachchan released the Hindi trailer of the film. The film stars Rajinikanth in a triple role and Bollywood’s leading actress Deepika Padukone among a host of other acclaimed actors.
Besides Bachchan, other A-listers including wife Jaya, daughter-in-law Aishwarya, filmmakers Shekar Kapur, R Balki, Subhash Ghai, Ramesh Sippy, Kajol, Anupam Kher and others were present at the trailer launch.
“I saw the glimpse of the trailer and told Rajinikanth how he should be proud of you (Soundarya) for what you have done and achieved. It is a game-changer for Indian cinema. We are proud of you,” Shekar Kapur said.
Director R Balki found this (trailer) miraculous and is eagerly looking forward to the release of the film. “Soundarya you are the star,” he said.
Filmmaker Ramesh Sippy said, “I am privileged to be here with the big guns of Indian cinema. I congratulate and am proud of Soundarya for taking our cinema a step ahead. I wish all the success to the film.”
‘Kochadaiiyaan’ is all set to deliver ground breaking technology, taking 3D films a step further in India.
The film will take audience on a musical adventure journey through larger than life battle sequences, intricate period detail and real life actors modelled in the animated
world of historic India.
Earlier, Shah Rukh Khan had launched the music for ‘Kochadaiiyaan’ in Chennai. The film is scheduled to release this summer.