Tamil superstar Rajinikanth and Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan’s clash on the box office has been avoided as the former’s epic drama film ‘Kochdaiiyaan’ will now release on May 9.
The film was earlier supposed to release on April 11, along with Amitabh Bachchan’s Bhoothnath Returns.
The film stars superstar Rajinikanth in triple role and Bollywood’s leading actress Deepika Padukone among a host of other acclaimed actors.
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
- Hillary Clinton accuses Donald Trump of being Vladimir Putin’s ‘puppet’
- Senior UP Congress Leader Rita Bahuguna Joshi Joins BJP
- Missing JNU Student: VC Gives Ultimatum To Students Over ‘Illegal Confinement’
- US Presidential Debate: Donald Trump Calls Hillary Clinton ‘A Nasty Woman’
- Hasselblad True Zoom Mod Review
- Honor 8 First Look Video
- Apple Watch 2: Review, Price And Features
- Delhi HC Dismisses Kejriwal’s Plea For Stay In Criminal Defamation Case
- Gulzar Shares An Interesting Anecdote Behind The Lyrics of ‘Humne Dekhi Hai’ Song
- Diya Mirza Displays Her Painting Skills At An Art Festival In Mumbai
Big B, who launched the Hindi trailer of the film in Mumbai in March, too was all praises for Rajinikanth’s daughter and director Soundarya for her progressive thought.
Amitabh Bachchan had said, “I am finding it difficult to find words to what we have witnessed now. Firstly, I will like to acknowledge that it is a woman who has directed this kind of a movie. With the kind of struggle our nation is going through (regards to women) it is commendable that Soundarya has done this and showed that women in India are capable to do best.”
Both films are strong contenders of good Box Office results and therefore a clash avoided is probably best for the moviegoers.