Bollywood actor Rajeev Khandelwal who is busy promoting his latest release ‘Samrat & Co‘ met with an accident at Mira Road while returning from one of the promotions.
While taking a route back from Water Kingdom, another car crashed into the actor’s SUV leaving the passengers in shock.
Onlookers claim that most of them were safe but Rajeev ended up suffering an injury on the right shoulder, after which he was rushed to a nearby hospital in that area. Also, accompanying the actor was a team of publicists along with the leading lady of the film Madalsa Sharma.
Also the ladies present in the car that rammed into Rajeev’s SUV were taken away for medical treatment. Soon, a team from Gorai Police Station took the matter into their hands and are now investigating the case. Currently, we hear that, Rajeev has been advised three weeks of bed rest.
We wish the actor a speedy recovery.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest