Bollywood actor Rajeev Khandelwal who is busy promoting his latest release ‘Samrat & Co‘ met with an accident at Mira Road while returning from one of the promotions.
While taking a route back from Water Kingdom, another car crashed into the actor’s SUV leaving the passengers in shock.
Onlookers claim that most of them were safe but Rajeev ended up suffering an injury on the right shoulder, after which he was rushed to a nearby hospital in that area. Also, accompanying the actor was a team of publicists along with the leading lady of the film Madalsa Sharma.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
Also the ladies present in the car that rammed into Rajeev’s SUV were taken away for medical treatment. Soon, a team from Gorai Police Station took the matter into their hands and are now investigating the case. Currently, we hear that, Rajeev has been advised three weeks of bed rest.
We wish the actor a speedy recovery.