“Raja Natwarlal” is a “typical Emraan Hashmi film”, says Siddharth Roy Kapur, managing director of Studios, Disney UTV, who has “great” expectations from the movie, which stars Bollywood’s serial kisser.
Emraan plays a small-time con artist in the film.
“It’s a quintessential Emraan Hashmi film and you would enjoy it tremendously if you are an Emraan Hashmi fan,” Kapur told reports here at the film’s wrap-up party held here Monday.
“I’m expecting great things from this movie. From the time we heard the script we fell in love with it. It’s very exciting, has lots of suspense and great thrills.
“(With this film) Emraan, as I said is in the space he is most familiar with and is known best for. He is playing the most interesting character – a small time con artist who then grows in the film to become something he never thought he would,” Kapur added.
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
Directed by Kunal Deshmukh, the thriller also stars Pakistani actress Humaima Malick and is set to release Aug 29.