“Raja Natwarlal” is a “typical Emraan Hashmi film”, says Siddharth Roy Kapur, managing director of Studios, Disney UTV, who has “great” expectations from the movie, which stars Bollywood’s serial kisser.
Emraan plays a small-time con artist in the film.
“It’s a quintessential Emraan Hashmi film and you would enjoy it tremendously if you are an Emraan Hashmi fan,” Kapur told reports here at the film’s wrap-up party held here Monday.
- Mumbai’s Haji Ali Dargah Trust to SC: Ready to give women access to sanctum sanctorum
- Samajwadi Party Crisis: 5 Quotes By Mulayam Singh Yadav At Press Conference
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Vs Shivaay: What Delhites Pick
- Supreme Court Directs Vijay Mallya To Fully Disclose Foreign Assets In 4 Weeks
- 5 Reasons To Watch Ae Dil Hai Mushkil
- BSP Supremo Mayawati Criticises PM Modi Over Triple Talaq: Here’s What She Said
- Google Pixel XL Phone Review: Pros, Cons And Final Verdict
- Defence Minister Manohar Parrikar Says Army donation Is Voluntary
- Rock On 2 Trailer Launch: Farhan Akhtar, Shraddha Kapoor, Prachi Desai On Their Roles
- Cyrus Mistry’s Career Timeline
- Stalker Kills Woman At Metro Station In Gurgaon: Here’s What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 October 24 Review: Seven Contestants Nominated For Evictions
- Power Struggle In Mulayam’s Party: Here’s What People Reacted
- 1 Dead, 5 Injured In Low Intensity Explosion In Delhi’s Naya Bazaar Area
- Delhi: Naya Bazar Explosion Cctv Footage
“I’m expecting great things from this movie. From the time we heard the script we fell in love with it. It’s very exciting, has lots of suspense and great thrills.
“(With this film) Emraan, as I said is in the space he is most familiar with and is known best for. He is playing the most interesting character – a small time con artist who then grows in the film to become something he never thought he would,” Kapur added.
Directed by Kunal Deshmukh, the thriller also stars Pakistani actress Humaima Malick and is set to release Aug 29.