Rahul Roy, known for his musical debut in ‘Aashiqui’, has filed for divorce from his wife Rajalaxmi. Rahul Roy and Rajalaxmi have been married for over a decade and the two have decided to part ways mutually.
Rahul Roy married now former model Rajalaxmi Khanvilkar in 2000 after dating her for about two years. According to Rahul, though they decided to part ways, he maintained that her family would always be his family and he will always support and encourage his wife in her future endeavours.
Rahul Roy’s claim to fame was the original musical hit ‘Aashiqui’ opposite Anu Aggarwal after which he played some memorable roles in ‘Junoon’ and also ‘Phir Teri Kahani Yaad Aayi’.
- Twitter War Between Congress Leader Amarinder Singh & Delhi CM Arvind Kejriwal
- Life Of Actor-Dancer Ashwini Ekbote Who Died During A Performance
- Idea Exchange With Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
- PM Narendra Modi Bats For Equal Rights : Here What He Said On Triple Talaq
- Uncle Shivpal Targets Akhilesh, Claims CM Told Him He Will Form Another Party
- Pakistan Continues To Violate Ceasefire In RS Pura
- Samajwadi Party’s internal fight divides SP
- Cyrus Mistry Removed As Chairman of Tata Sons: Here’s What Happened
- Wreath Laying Ceremony Of Slain Soldier Sushil Kumar Observed
- Virat Kohli Powers India Home With Unbeaten 154
- Pakistan Resorts To Heavy Mortar Shelling, 1 BSF Jawan Dead, 3 Injured
- Bigg Boss 10 Weekend Ka Vaar: Priyanka Jagga Evicted
- Here’s How Much Army Welfare Fund Has After MNS Demanded Rs 5 Cr To Cast Pak Artistes
- Shiv Sena Chief Uddhav Thackeray Take A Jibe At MNS: Here’s What He Said
- Samajwadi Party Crisis Deepens: Here’s How It Will Impact UP Polls
The actor was known for his casanova image before his marriage. On the other hand, Rajalaxmi too was undergoing the consequences of a broken marriage with former model Sameer Soni (now the husband of Neelam Kothari) and the two decided to tie the knot after dating for a couple of years.
Rahul Roy had even taken a break from acting for about four years, however, after his epic win in the first season of the reality show Bigg Boss, the Indian version of Bigg Brother, he decided to come back to films.