Fashion designer Raghavendra Rathore has styled the suave look of Pakistani actor Fawad Afzal Khan in his upcoming debut Disney drama ‘Khoobsurat’, starring Sonam Kapoor opposite him.
In the movie, he is seen wearing Jodhpuri bandhgalas and Raghavendra said a lot of hard work has gone behind his look.
“We created profiles of 100 princes and combined details from all the looks for Fawad’s character of Vikram Rathore in the film,” Rathore told PTI.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
The noted fashion designer also revealed that the ‘Zindagi Gulzar Hai’ actor was initially not comfortable with his look in the film.
“I worked on Fawad’s look. He had some reservations initially but once he believed I had the potential to put it together he was more open and in the end he really liked the look,” Rathore said.
Fawad plays the role of a young Rajput prince in the remake of the 1980 Hrishikesh Mukherjee’s film of the same name.
“With Sonam and Rhea, it feels like working with the masters of the craft. They are really good in their designs. It was a wonderful experience, in fact working with Fawad was also lovely as he is a very humble man, who does his work and then quietly disappears,” Rathore said.
‘Khoobsurat’ will hit theatres on September 19.
The designer will be showcasing his regal collection in the upcoming edition of India Bridal Fashion Week, commencing here from August 7.