Fashion designer Raghavendra Rathore has styled the suave look of Pakistani actor Fawad Afzal Khan in his upcoming debut Disney drama ‘Khoobsurat’, starring Sonam Kapoor opposite him.
In the movie, he is seen wearing Jodhpuri bandhgalas and Raghavendra said a lot of hard work has gone behind his look.
“We created profiles of 100 princes and combined details from all the looks for Fawad’s character of Vikram Rathore in the film,” Rathore told PTI.
The noted fashion designer also revealed that the ‘Zindagi Gulzar Hai’ actor was initially not comfortable with his look in the film.
“I worked on Fawad’s look. He had some reservations initially but once he believed I had the potential to put it together he was more open and in the end he really liked the look,” Rathore said.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
Fawad plays the role of a young Rajput prince in the remake of the 1980 Hrishikesh Mukherjee’s film of the same name.
“With Sonam and Rhea, it feels like working with the masters of the craft. They are really good in their designs. It was a wonderful experience, in fact working with Fawad was also lovely as he is a very humble man, who does his work and then quietly disappears,” Rathore said.
‘Khoobsurat’ will hit theatres on September 19.
The designer will be showcasing his regal collection in the upcoming edition of India Bridal Fashion Week, commencing here from August 7.