While on one hand, we have been listening to old couples breaking up, this year, we have also heard some couples taking their relationship to the next best level. As many of us know that our favourite Indian rapper Raftaar is soon to lose his bachelor tag to his long-time girlfriend Komal Vohra in a private wedding ceremony in Delhi. The ceremony will take place in the presence of his close friends and family members in the first week of December.
Komal and Raftaar (whose real name is Dilin Nair) met each other at a mutual friend’s residence five years ago and since then, they have been in touch. Raftaar in an interview said she has been very supportive of him and his career, and now that he is well settled, they both decided to take the relationship to the next level.
Raftaar’s bride-to-be is an interior designer, who runs her own company. But she has showbiz connections from her side of the family as well. While Raftaar is on a strong footing in B-town’s music industry, his brothers-in-law are TV actors.
— RaftaaR (@raftaarmusic) November 29, 2016
- Home Minister Rajnath Singh Assures Safety Of All Tourists Stranded On Havelock Island
- Government To Waive Service Tax On Debit, Credit Card Transactions Of Up To Rs 2,000
- President Pranab Mukherjee Criticises Parliament Disruptions Over Demonetisation
- Pakistan International Airlines Flight Carrying Over 40 Passenger On Board Crashes
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
Komal’s elder brother, Karan, plays the male lead in Zee TV’s Zindagi Ki Mahek, while the younger one, Kunal, is a part of the supernatural show Brahmarakshas.
Check out the adorable picture shared by Raftaar with his soon-to-be-wife.
As reported by a leading daily, Raftaar will also be performing on his sangeet night. The 28-year old musician will sing all his ladylove’s favourite songs, including ‘Raabta’, ‘Samjhawan’ and ‘Sniper’.
Raftaar and Komal have had a small engagement ceremony on November 28. The rapper took to his official Twitter account to announce the news. He wrote, ‘engaged’ and have been receiving many congratulatory messages since then.