The anticipation around Raees has been high ever since the first look of the film was released. The rugged mafia look of Shah Rukh Khan went viral, promising an unseen side of the star and, of course, a super-hit film in making. The fans are waiting for the trailer and since it is SRK’s birthday today, there are possibilities that the makers might release the trailer as a return gift to all Shah Rukh lovers, as happened during the time of Fan release. Amid all the excitement and nervousness, Rahul Dholakia, the director of Raees, has promised that the audience will be surprised to see Shah Rukh Khan in a role with grey shades to it.
“There are a lot of grey shades to his (Shah Rukh’s) character. He is playing an interesting character. He has done a great job. He is brilliant in the film.. people will be amazed to see him like this. It’s a big film for me. One needs to do his best and I have given my best,” he said. This is the first time that the Parzania helmer has teamed up with SRK, whom he found to be a very humble person. “He is very nice, sweet, humble and loving person. There is a reason why he is up there… its not because of the actor that he is but it is also to do with the person he is,” the the National Award-winning director added.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
According to Rahul, the promotions of Raaes will kick start soon. “The marketing team is working on the promotional campaign and all.” SRK’s negative roles have been critically acclaimed over the years. He started his career as a villain with Darr and Baazigar and even in recent times, he has done films like Don and Fan, in which he proved that there are more sides to him except being the King of Romance.
With inputs of PTI.