‘Badlapur’ actress Radhika Apte is soon going to join the likes of Alia Bhatt and Shraddha Kapoor who turned singers for their movies. The actress, who has a flair for singing, is passionate about it since childhood and she has now hired a trainer to learn singing.
Radhika’s grandmother, who herself is a singer, used to teach the actress in her childhood and attended two hour music classes with local students.
However, Radhika later moved to Mumbai to pursue a career in films and acting, for which she had to stop her music classes. The actress now seems to have drawn inspiration from other actresses, who are also lending their voices to songs of their movies. She has hired a trainer to polish her skills.
- PadMan actor Radhika Apte: Daughters are told about periods by their mothers, why can’t fathers talk about it
- Radhika Apte sets temperatures soaring in black sheer in magazine cover shoot
- I cannot stand objectification of women: Radhika Apte
- Radhika Apte doesn’t like being an ‘object’ in films
- ‘Badlapur’ a step towards commercial Hindi films: Radhika Apte
- Actress Radhika Apte to host dance camp
Radhika said: “I remember how my grandmother use to teach me singing back then when I was really small. It has been a while that I had stopped it but now I want to resume and start taking lessons again.”
The actress will next be seen in the movie ‘Bombariya’.