Radhika Apte says she was amazed to know that the people of a remote village in Maharashtra liked her film Parched. “I was astonished to see in one of the villages in Maharashtra, the villagers told me they watched Parched and liked it,” Apte said. The 31-year-old actress, who was in the city for the launch of Craveller’s digital platform, said she enjoyed playing her part in the film.
Parched, directed by Leena Yadav, starring Apte, Surveen Chawla and Tannishtha Chatterjee, is produced by Ajay Devgn. Asked if she has seen the one of the most praised films of the year, Pink, Apte said, “I am really going to disappoint you because I haven’t seen the film owing to hectic schedule of my movie promotions and a lot of travelling. Pink is on my top priority list to watch.”
Talking about her upcoming projects the actress said she has three films in her kitty, of which two are indo-foreign films including Ghul, in which she plays an army officer. There are three films yet to be released. One is Ghul where I am playing a military officer. There is another big project which I cannot talk about at this point of time,” Apte said.
- Shah Rukh Khan On Raees Clash With Kaabil: It’s Impossible To Have A Solo Release In India
- US-President Elect Donald Trump Named TIME’s Person Of The Year 2016
- O. Panneerselvam: 10 Things You Need To Know
- PM Narendra Modi Slams Opposition For Not Letting Parliament Function
- Nawazuddin Siddiqui On Working In Raees: Was Nervous To Shoot With Shah Rukh Khan
- Bathinda Dancer Murder: Video Showing Accused Opening Fire At Marriage
- 5 Lesser Known Facts About Sasikala Natarajan
- Congress Leader Shashi Tharoor’s Delhi Home Burgled: Here’s What Happened
- Reserve Bank Of India Keeps Repo Rate Unchanged Post Demonetisation
- Bigg Boss 10 Dec 06 Review: Swami Om Pees In Kitchen
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swami Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
Radhika’s film Parched made headlines for the leaked intimate scene between Adil Hussain and Radhika, which was seen as a marketing gimmick and created a controversy but irrespective of all, the film couldn’t do well at the box-office.