Laughing off such stories, Radhika said, “Sai and I go a long way back. She has been present with us on every promotion in Mumbai. We meet daily and even help each other get ready for the events. There is no truth in this,” Radhika told PTI during a visit here.
Actor Gulshan Devaiah, who plays the lead in the movie, pulled Radhika’s leg on the issue, saying, “Sai and Radhika don’t get along. Sai is upset as Radhika got an award which she was supposed to win while Radhika is unhappy that Sai is a huge name in the Marathi industry.”
- Sacred Games first photos: Saif Ali Khan’s debut web series looks intriguing
- PadMan actor Radhika Apte: Daughters are told about periods by their mothers, why can’t fathers talk about it
- Radhika Apte sets temperatures soaring in black sheer in magazine cover shoot
- Sai Tamhankar ‘overwhelmed’ with Hunterrr’s response
- Grey characters more attractive to me: Radhika Apte
- I am not even good friends with Tusshar: Radhika Apte
Director Harshvardhan also chipped in, asking Radhika to show “all the bad, fighting texts” that she sent to Sai.
Continuing the fun, Gulshan said all these rumours were spread by his PR. “It is done by my PR. It is my PR, who has been plugging these stories.”
Producer Vikramaditya Motwane suggested uploading a video of the two actresses fighting, on the day before the film’s release.
To which Radhika said, “Yes, that’s a good idea. I’m sure, it will go viral.”