Radhika is seen in a very different light in the show as she plays a Bengali character, and it was important to her to get feedback from people. So, she made time for the screening on Thursday and just returned from her trip.
“‘Barfi’ is one of my favourite films and I would have played any character for Anurag Basu. He is one of my favourite directors,” Radhika said.
- Short films allow more experimentation: Radhika Apte
- Pay disparity between male, female actors frustrating: Radhika Apte
- Radhika Apte denies having made any statement over the nude video leak
- Can't see myself just looking pretty and dancing: Radhika Apte
- 'Badlapur' actor Radhika Apte hopes 2015 will change the course of her career
- Anurag Basu to make TV series 'Chokher Bali'
An ardent traveller, Radhika had gone backpacking in the Himalayas.
After attending the show’s screening here on Thursday, the “Badlapur” and “Hunterrr” actress was glad she cut short her trip.