Radhika is seen in a very different light in the show as she plays a Bengali character, and it was important to her to get feedback from people. So, she made time for the screening on Thursday and just returned from her trip.
“‘Barfi’ is one of my favourite films and I would have played any character for Anurag Basu. He is one of my favourite directors,” Radhika said.
- Radhika Apte on sexual harassment in film industry: I know a lot of men who've gone through this
- Padman: Akshay Kumar finally shares first look of Sonam Kapoor and Radhika Apte
- Happy birthday Radhika Apte: Five things we bet you didn't know about the Padman actor
- PadMan actor Radhika Apte shares stunning sneak peaks from her shoot life. See photos
- Pay disparity between male, female actors frustrating: Radhika Apte
- Anurag Basu to make TV series 'Chokher Bali'
An ardent traveller, Radhika had gone backpacking in the Himalayas.
After attending the show’s screening here on Thursday, the “Badlapur” and “Hunterrr” actress was glad she cut short her trip.