Radhika is seen in a very different light in the show as she plays a Bengali character, and it was important to her to get feedback from people. So, she made time for the screening on Thursday and just returned from her trip.
“‘Barfi’ is one of my favourite films and I would have played any character for Anurag Basu. He is one of my favourite directors,” Radhika said.
- PadMan actor Radhika Apte: Daughters are told about periods by their mothers, why can’t fathers talk about it
- Radhika Apte sets temperatures soaring in black sheer in magazine cover shoot
- From embellished shoes to long coats: Neha Dhupia, Radhika Apte have interesting style tips up their sleeves
- Zee Cine Awards 2018: Ranveer Singh and Radhika Apte unleash the drama on the red carpet
- Watch PadMan song Aaj Se Teri: Akshay Kumar is the perfect husband to Radhika Apte
- Anurag Basu to make TV series ‘Chokher Bali’
An ardent traveller, Radhika had gone backpacking in the Himalayas.
After attending the show’s screening here on Thursday, the “Badlapur” and “Hunterrr” actress was glad she cut short her trip.