Radhika is seen in a very different light in the show as she plays a Bengali character, and it was important to her to get feedback from people. So, she made time for the screening on Thursday and just returned from her trip.
“‘Barfi’ is one of my favourite films and I would have played any character for Anurag Basu. He is one of my favourite directors,” Radhika said.
- PadMan actor Radhika Apte to be seen with Castle actor Stana Katic in a WWII thriller
- PadMan actor Radhika Apte: Daughters are told about periods by their mothers, why can’t fathers talk about it
- Radhika Apte sets temperatures soaring in black sheer in magazine cover shoot
- Happy birthday Radhika Apte: Five things we bet you didn’t know about the Padman actor
- Pay disparity between male, female actors frustrating: Radhika Apte
- Anurag Basu to make TV series ‘Chokher Bali’
An ardent traveller, Radhika had gone backpacking in the Himalayas.
After attending the show’s screening here on Thursday, the “Badlapur” and “Hunterrr” actress was glad she cut short her trip.