After watching “Tanu Weds Manu Returns“, actress Radhika Apte, who is currently busy shooting for her Indo-British film “Bombairiya”, is all praise for director Aanand L. Rai and scriptwriter Himanshu Sharma.
She felt the performances of all actors in the film were phenomenal, Radhika feels it cannot be ignored that a major share of the victory goes to the writer-director team.
- Shah Rukh Khan: It is extremely satisfying to have an award for women
- Photo: Katrina Kaif begins shoot for Aanand L Rai film
- Aanand L Rai: I am happy that Shah Rukh Khan is showing confidence in me
- Aanand L Rai: Want to be known as good, original storyteller
- Shah Rukh Khan didn't have to convince Salman Khan for the cameo in Aanand L Rai's film
- Kangana Ranaut to play modern day Heer in Aanand L. Rai's next film
“Kangana was fabulous. Actually, the entire cast delivered phenomenal performances. But you have to give it to Aanand L. Rai and Himanshu Sharma for their powerful vision. The film would not have been so huge without that,” said Radhika.
She even met the director after watching the film and shared her feedback with him.