After watching “Tanu Weds Manu Returns“, actress Radhika Apte, who is currently busy shooting for her Indo-British film “Bombairiya”, is all praise for director Aanand L. Rai and scriptwriter Himanshu Sharma.
She felt the performances of all actors in the film were phenomenal, Radhika feels it cannot be ignored that a major share of the victory goes to the writer-director team.
- Aanand L Rai is the visionary that Bollywood needs and Mukkabaaz reinstates our faith in him
- Aanand L Rai on working with Shah Rukh Khan in Zero: There is nervousness and I enjoy that
- Shah Rukh Khan's next film is titled Zero, all set to impress in a never-seen-before avatar
- Shah Rukh Khan and Aanand L Rai set to give a perfect New Year gift by revealing their film's title
- Shah Rukh Khan and Aanand L Rai take ludo breaks between extensive shooting, see photos
- Photo: Katrina Kaif begins shoot for Aanand L Rai film
“Kangana was fabulous. Actually, the entire cast delivered phenomenal performances. But you have to give it to Aanand L. Rai and Himanshu Sharma for their powerful vision. The film would not have been so huge without that,” said Radhika.
She even met the director after watching the film and shared her feedback with him.