Actor Saif Ali Khan, who is looking forward to work in the third instalment of the ‘Race’ series, said ‘Race’ had a better story line than its sequel.
In the next sequel ‘Race 3’, which is currently in the planning stage, will once again feature Saif Ali Khan in the lead role.
“I am looking forward to it (working in Race 3). Whether it will be made on the lines of the budget of prequels, will
be looked into… (but) the script has to be good and audience should like it. I think story of Race was better than Race 2,” said Saif Ali Khan.
The 43-year-old actor said he would also like to work in sequel of his home production film ‘Go Goa Gone’. “There might be a sequel (of ‘Go Goa Gone’). I think it is an exciting idea (to work in it) and I look forward to it. Though the box office figures (of ‘Go Goa Gone’) were not encouraging, people said nice things about it. It would have been better, if it had worked,” Saif said.
Saif’s wife actress Kareena Kapoor Khan recently said in an interview to PTI that she feels Saif fits best in a Hollywood because of his good looks.
- Lenovo k6 Power Video Review
- Bigg Boss 10 December 5 Review: Manveer Calls Swam Om ‘kachdaa’
- PM Narendra Modi Declared Winner Of TIME Magazine’s Person Of The Year – Reader’s Poll
- Paneerselvam sworn in as new Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- Tamil Nadu CM J Jayalalithaa Passes Away After Suffering Cardiac Arrest
- J.Jayalalithaa’s Life Journey
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
Responding to it, the actor said, “I hope she meant in a good way. I really don’t think so. There are so many people abroad who look amazing and don’t get work there. It is someone special who will get the job,” Saif said.
The ‘Agent Vinod’ actor said he is ready to work with Kareena, provided a good script.
“Armaan looked like a bright prospect for the film. It is just that this family (Kapoors) is very talented,” he said.