Actor Saif Ali Khan, who is looking forward to work in the third instalment of the ‘Race’ series, said ‘Race’ had a better story line than its sequel.
In the next sequel ‘Race 3’, which is currently in the planning stage, will once again feature Saif Ali Khan in the lead role.
“I am looking forward to it (working in Race 3). Whether it will be made on the lines of the budget of prequels, will
be looked into… (but) the script has to be good and audience should like it. I think story of Race was better than Race 2,” said Saif Ali Khan.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
The 43-year-old actor said he would also like to work in sequel of his home production film ‘Go Goa Gone’. “There might be a sequel (of ‘Go Goa Gone’). I think it is an exciting idea (to work in it) and I look forward to it. Though the box office figures (of ‘Go Goa Gone’) were not encouraging, people said nice things about it. It would have been better, if it had worked,” Saif said.
Saif’s wife actress Kareena Kapoor Khan recently said in an interview to PTI that she feels Saif fits best in a Hollywood because of his good looks.
Responding to it, the actor said, “I hope she meant in a good way. I really don’t think so. There are so many people abroad who look amazing and don’t get work there. It is someone special who will get the job,” Saif said.
The ‘Agent Vinod’ actor said he is ready to work with Kareena, provided a good script.
“Armaan looked like a bright prospect for the film. It is just that this family (Kapoors) is very talented,” he said.