Director Vikas Bahl, who has been riding high on the success of his last release Queen, has been accused of copying the premise of this film from a yet to release film titled ‘Phir Zindagi’, written by Abhigyan Jha.
Abhigyan Jha stated that Vikas, who was shown ‘Phir Zindagi’ in 2006 while he was working with UTV Spotboy, adapted the story of his film where a girl goes for her honeymoon alone.
Though Jha claimed that the screenplay differs slightly, he alleged that some scenes have indeed been taken from his film.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
While the producer-director of Phir Zindagi, Parvati Balagopalan too supports Jha’s statements, she also claimed to have felt a sense of betrayal with this film. A miffed Jha has decided to take some action against Bahl over this matter.
Aware of this situation, Vikas Bahl however asked everyone to see Phir Zindagi to decide whether there is any truth to these accusations.