Priyanka Chopra, who has attained global acclaim after her titular role in American crime series Quantico, recently opened up about her own acting review. The actor said that she never likes to see herself on television. “Except the day of the trial.” In a chat show with film critic Anupama Chopra, the Bajirao Mastani star revealed that she changed the channel if she sees herself on TV.
The 34-year-old star was made to watch a scene from 2004 movie, ‘Fashion’ where she played the character of a model, Meghna Mathur. When Anupama complimented her on her ‘killer’ look in the scene as she revealed about getting an abortion, the ‘Desi Girl’ singer burst out laughing and said, “You know I never watch myself back…like not all. Except the day of the trial… and deliberately change the channel if I see it on TV. I can’t see myself back there,” she revealed.
Talking of characters she has played in the movies, Priyanka said that each one of them was a “metamorphosis.” Chopra, who also featured in the current year’s Forbes’ list for highest paid TV actresses, opened up about how her grandmother used to feel that Priyanka would never get married, “My dadi always used to say koe shaadi nae karega terese, khaana nae banana aata, ghar par kuch nae karti,” she said.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
The actor can be currently seen on the second season of ‘Quantico’ playing the role of a CIA agent, Alex Parrish and will be soon seen on screen with her Hollywood debut film, Baywatch, alongside Dwayne Johnson, Zac Efron, Alexandra Daddario, Pamela Anderson, Jon Bass and many others. The Seth Gordon directed flick will hit theatres on May 19, next year.