Moving on from flowers and cakes, actor Purab Kohli will be celebrating Valentine’s Day with his fiancée Lucy Payton and their daughter Inayat with a “romantic dinner” via Skype chat.
As Purab is currently shooting in Mumbai for “Rock On 2” and Lucy is in London, instead of spending time away from each other, the couple decided to make the most of the virtual medium.
“Well, this Valentine’s Day is very special for both Lucy and me as we plan to celebrate it with our little one. It’s just that one day of the year that we get a little extra fancy about saying ‘I love you’.
- Ae Dil Hai Mushkil Audience Reaction: Ranbir, Aishwarya, Anushka Starrer Gets A Thumbs Up
- Bigg Boss 10, October 27 Review: Navin, Lokesh Fights During The Immunity Task
- Shivaay Audience Reaction: Ajay Devgn Impresses Viewers
- Pakistan High Commission Staffer Caught With Defence Documents: What It Means For India & Pakistan
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
“Since I am currently shooting in Mumbai, we plan to have a romantic meal face-to-face on Skype and chow down together by the flickering glow,” Purab said in a statement.
The actor, who is enjoying the success of his latest Bollywood film “Airlift”, will get married to Lucy next year. The couple was blessed with a daughter last December.