Purab Kohli, who will be soon seen in Akshay Kumar starrer ‘Airlift’, has taken a New Year resolution this year. The actor will be taking martial arts classes.
While shooting for ‘Airlift’, Purab Kohli indulged in some conversation about martial arts with the lead actor Akshay Kumar. The conversation was inspiring for Purab and he decided to learn martial arts himself.
The actor, who is currently enjoying fatherhood in London, will be back this month. He will enroll for the classes as soon as he returns.
- Purab Kohli set to be showstopper at India Luxury Style Week
- Purab Kohli likely to romance Sonakshi Sinha in Noor
- Music channels lost 'cool' quotient on becoming money churners: Purab Kohli
- I think I'm capable of holding my own scene, says 'Airlift' actor Purab Kohli
- Jewellery, make-up helped Purab Kohli in 'Airlift' role
- Purab Kohli learns Arabic during 'Airlift' shoot
We might as well see him performing some stunts in his next films.