Bollywood megastar Amitabh Bachchan, who is known to be very punctual for almost all events, was spotted running across the street to make it to an event in time in Mumbai on Sunday (May 4).
Amitabh Bachchan had to unveil the first look of his upcoming film ‘Leader’, which is produced by is former makeup artist Deepak Sawant.
Big B was stuck in a traffic jam on the street across the venue. To make it on time for the event, the 72-year-old-actor got off his car and ran across the road with his team of bodyguards.
- Varun Gandhi Under Attack Over Defence Deals: Here’s How
- This Diwali, Let Blind Students Brighten Up your Homes With Candles & Diyas
- CBI Files Supplementary Chargesheet In Sheena Bora Murder Case
- Soha Ali Khan And Vir Das Starrer 31st October Audience Reaction
- Sahara Chief Subrata Roy’s Parole Extended Till November 28
- Simple Tips To Secure Your Debit Card From Fraudsters
- New Zealand & India Team Being Welcomed In Chandigarh
- Mumbai Call Centre Scam: All You Need To Know
- Jammu Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti Appeals To Police: Here’s What She Said
- Shocker From Ahmedabad: Find Out What Happened
- Bigg Boss 10 Day 3 Review: Celebs Fail To Do Well in First Task
- Airtel Offers 10GB Data At Rs 259 For New 4G Smartphone Users
- Aamir Khan Starrer Dangal’s Trailer Launched: First Impressions
- TMC Supporters Attack BJP Leader Babul Supriyo
- Sri Lankan Navy Apprehends 20 Indian Fishermen
Big B’s bodyguards ensured that the street was clear before the actor ran across. Amitabh Bachchan, who often complaints of age taking a toll at his agility, looks quite fine to us.