- Fukrey Returns box office collection day 4: Richa Chadha, Pulkit Samrat film surpasses Fukrey’s lifetime collection, earns Rs 37.30 crore
- Fukrey Returns actors think Richa Chadha will make a good politician, watch video
- 3 Storeys teaser: Farhan Akhtar’s next production venture uncovers stories hidden inside a chawl
After Bollywood celebrities adding feathers to their hats by bagging Hollywood films, we now have ‘Fukrey’ fame actor Pulkit Samrat becoming the face of a Pakistani brand campaign.
From a telecom biggie to an online shopping portal and a popular cola brand, Pulkit has one of the most interesting line up of brands.
- 3 Storeys teaser: Farhan Akhtar's next production venture uncovers stories hidden inside a chawl
- Pulkit Samrat: Fukrey Returns does not only have comedy
- Fukrey Returns actors: We have reached here through jugaad, the world runs on jugaad
- Fukrey Returns actors: Just like 'jugaad' last time, we hope 'Deja Choo' also becomes popular with the youth
- Watch Fukrey Returns trailer: Pulkit Samrat, Varun Sharma, Ali Fazal, Manjot Singh are back with their Fukramania
- Before Fukrey Returns trailer, see how Pulkit Samrat, Varun Sharma, Manjot Singh, Ali Fazal and Richa Chadha are 'going fukra'
After endorsing all these brands, his next big leap was to be featured in a Pakistani campaign of a soft drink brand.
The success of the brand post Pulkit’s endorsement for the same has helped the actor earn a chance for being the face of the brand in Pakistan as well. The makers have now approached him to shoot a separate campaign for the Pakistani audience as well.
Confirming the news, Pulkit said, “I was very excited when the brand team approached me to shoot for their campaign in Pakistan too. I knew that the Indian campaign had gone off well but this came to me as a pleasant surprise.”
Pulkit will next be seen in Excel Entertainment’s ‘Bangistan’.