“Becoming a producer was never on my mind. It was not pre-meditative, but this film evoked a feeling in me to become a producer,” Anushka said here Thursday during the trailer launch of ‘NH10’.
“I felt so strongly for this film that I wanted to back it in this way and I wanted to be a part of this film completely,” added the actress, who has acted in the movie as well.
- Pari screening: Virat Kohli supports Anushka Sharma like a doting husband
- Anushka Sharma’s Pari is not like ‘usual’ Indian horror films: Prernaa Arora
- Pari: Anushka Sharma’s bloody look wasn’t easy to achieve, watch video
- Anushka Sharma’s latest screamer from ‘Pari’ leaves Twitterati shaken
- Anushka Sharma completes nine years in Bollywood. Here’s why she is still Taani Partner for us
- Turning producer for ‘NH10’ a blessing: Anushka Sharma
Also starring Neil Bhoopalam, ‘NH10′ is about a road trip that that transforms a romantic getaway into a complete nightmare. The film seems to have everything as its trailer shows violence, brutal murder, abuses and merciless antagonists.
The 26-year-old further says that as a producer, she wants to deliver good stories to the audience.
“As an actor, I have always tried to do good films and stories. I want to work with good directors. So I don’t think this format is going to change ever if I am going to involve in movies in any other way as a producer,” Anushka, who made her acting debut with Yash Raj Films’ “Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi”, said.
“I want to show a good story to the people and that’s my idea. That’s the way I want my career to go,” she added.
‘NH10’ is being directed by Navdeep Singh.
“We have tried to make this film as real as possible. We have stayed as true to the story as possible because we had such a great story in hand and we all loved it so much,” Anushka said.