After the success of her last two hit songs, ‘In My City’ and ‘Exotic’, songstress Priyana Chopra is already dominating the charts with her latest number, ‘I Can’t Make You Love Me’, which is her third song.
The love song is peppy mix of electro dance beats with the young lady crooning along. Within less than 24 hours of its release, Priyanka Chopra’s new single made it to the No. 3 spot on iTunes India.
‘I can’t make You Love Me’, is a cover of the Bonnie Raitt’s 1991 song that made it to Rolling Stone Magazine’s 500 Greatest Songs of All Time.
- The Royal Opera House Reopens After Decades Of Neglect: Here’s A Quick Tour
- Tata Sons Rubbishes Cyrus Mistry’s Allegations: Here’s What Happened
- Pakistan High Commissioner denies allegations leveled on his staffer for espionage activities
- Odisha: Villagers Refuse To Cremate Dalit Woman’s Body
- Here’s What Farhan Akhtar Said On Karan Johar-MNS ‘Deal’ Over Ae Dil Hai Mushkil’s Release
- Government’s Diwali Gift to Central Government Employees, Pensioners
- Bigg Boss 10 26th October Review: This Episode Is All About Fights
- New Zealand Beat India By 19 Runs In Ranchi; Series Levelled At 2-2
- DND Toll-Free: Noida Toll Company Moves Supreme Court Against Allahabad High Court
- British PM Theresa May Says Kashmir Is A Matter For India, Pakistan To Sort Out
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
“My cover of ‘I Can’t Make You Love Me’ is really different because the original is a ballad and we have used dance music for my version of the song. Watch out for the video,” said the actress in a statement.
Priyanka Chopra has also received much praise for ‘I Can’t Make You Love Me’. She posted her appreciation and gratitude on Twitter to her beloved fans.
— Tushar Joshi (@TusharrJoshi) April 22, 2014
— PRIYANKA (@priyankachopra) April 22, 2014
— PRIYANKA (@priyankachopra) April 23, 2014
Priyanka’s first single, ‘In my City’ featured Will.I.Am, while ‘Exotic’ featured Pitbull.