After close to a month that Priyanka Chopra spent in promoting Gunday, one would have thought that she would be taking at least a mini break of sorts before she moves on to other professional commitments. However, a weekend later, she is pretty much back to the grind and is already getting ready to begin shoot for her next, Mary Kom.
Informs a source, “There is an elaborate 10 day long training session that has been planned for Priyanka. Since she has to get into the groove for Mary Kom where she plays the real life Olympic winner boxer, producer Sanjay Leela Bhansali has planned an elaborate schedule for her. This would ensure that her physicality and agility is well in place before she begins shooting for the film.”
The film’s next schedule kick-starts on February 28, and before that, Priyanka has a mandate to leave behind her Kolkata cabaret dancer avatar and wear Mary Kom’s boxing gloves.
“It is going to be an extended shooting stint,” the source adds, “It would last a good 45 days and is easily one of the longest ever, considering the fact a considerable number of days have already been spent on the shoot. Mary Kom is a mega movie by all means and there won’t be any compromise on the entire set up and canvas.”
No wonder, Priyanka understands that too and is unrelenting in her preparation for the film.
- Here’s Why Delhi-NCR Gets Pollution Code On Lines Of Beijing
- PM Modi Is More Interested In TRP Politics Rahul Gandhi At Congress Parliamentary Meet
- Bigg Boss 10 December 1 Review: Priyanka Jagga Succeeds In Her Divide And Rule Strategy
- Kahaani 2 Audience Reaction: Vidya Balan Starrer Thriller Gets Mixed Reviews
- Find Out What PM Modi Said About Demonetisation On LinkedIn
- Row Over West Bengal ”Military Coup” Issue Escalates: Who Said What
- Here’s How Mohammad Kaif Replied To Virender Sehwag’s Birthday Wish On Twitter
- West Bengal CM Mamata Banerjee’s Flight Reportedly Had Low Fuel: Here’s What Happened
- Reliance Jio Welcome Offer Extended Till March 31, JioMoney Launched
- Uri Attackers Came From Pakistan, Establishes Digital Data
- Bigg Boss 10 Nov 30 Episode Review: Captaincy Brings Differences In Manoj Punjabi & Manveer Gurjar
- Congress Vice President Rahul Gandhi’s Official Twitter Handle Hacked
- After Rahul Gandhi’s Twitter Handle, Congress Official Twitter Account Hacked
- 3 Dead As Army Helicopter Crashes In Sukna In West Bengal
- BJP, Congress Engage In War Of Words Over Nagrota Attack: Find Out More
“It is tiring of course,” she smiles, “Working on the film has been an exhaustive experience already. Every part of my body aches whenever I come from the sets. Now there is this training schedule. Guess I won’t have any rest for next 50-60 days.” Considering the fact that the trainers for Priyanka are the same people who have worked extensively with Mary Kom, one can well imagine the grilling that the Gunday girl is going through.