Actress Priyanka Chopra says she has completed the shooting for Prakash Jha’s directorial ‘Gangaajal 2’, and will soon start shooting for ‘Bajirao Mastani’.
The “Fashion” actress, who was shooting for “Gangaajal 2” in Bhopal, is now back in Mumbai for the shoot for Sanjay Leela Bhansali’s venture.
Priyanka Chopra tweeted:
— PRIYANKA (@priyankachopra) July 13, 2015
The trailer of ‘Bajirao Mastani’ will be released on digital platforms on Wednesday, ahead of its theatrical release alongside Kabir Khan’s directorial “Bajrangi Bhaijaan” on July 17.
- Mom Madhu is proud of Priyanka Chopra
- ‘Bajirao Mastani’ not competing with ‘Dilwale’: Priyanka Chopra
- Prakash Jha: Hope Priyanka Chopra’s international fame helps ‘Jai Gangaajal’
- ‘Jai Gangaajal’ poster: Priyanka Chopra is a tough cop in Prakash Jha film
- ‘Bajirao Mastani’ shoot keeps Priyanka Chopra busy on birthday
- Priyanka Chopra likely to do Gangaajal 2
‘Bajirao Mastani’ is based on the love story between 18th century Maratha warrior Peshwa Bajirao I (Ranveer Singh) and his second wife Mastani (Deepika). Priyanka plays Kashibai, the first wife of Peshwa Bajirao.