Songstress Priyanka Chopra wished luck to Harman Baweja for his upcoming action film ‘Dishkiyaoon’.
‘Dishkiyaoon’, also starring Sunny Deol in the lead, marks the debut of actress Shilpa Shetty as a producer.
- J&K: Students Suffer As Schools Along LOC Forced To Shut Amid Firing
- Jayalalithaa’s Health: AIADMK Women Supporters Continue Special Prayers For CM
- HTC Desire 10 Lifestyle First Look Video
- Fissures Remain Within Samajwadi Party: All You Need To Know
- Big Cheer For Delhi-Noida Commuters, DND Flyway Becomes Toll Free
- PM Modi Meets New Zealand Prime Minister John Key
- Ex-Arunachal CM Kalikho Pul Left Behind “Secret Notes” Before He Was Found Hanging: Rajkhowa
- Big Relief For Former Karnataka CM BS Yeddyurappa: Here’s Why
- Missing For Three Days, JNU Student Found Dead In Hostel Room
- Bigg Boss 10: Review Of October 25 Episode
- Delhi Government’s Rs 200 Crore Riverfront Plan: Find Out More
- School in Jammu & Kashmir’s Bandipore District Set on Fire
- Ajay Devgn On The Making Of Shivaay: Exclusive Interview
- Bodies Of Maoists Killed In Malkangiri Encounter, One Of The Biggest Such Operations
“Congrats Harman.. And good luck to the team Shilpa Shetty Show some love twitterverse,” Priyanka tweeted.
Priyanka, 32, and Harman, 33, starred in films like ‘Love Story 2050’ and ‘What’s Your Raashee?’ and there were rumours that they dated briefly.
‘Dishkiyaoon’ is about the Mumbai underworld and is expected to hit theatres on March 28.